We are currently looking for an Experienced and Enthusiastic Registered Nurse on a Part Time basis for our Practice at Cranbourne.
You are required to provide quality care to a diverse mix of patients through:
- Coordinate patient recalls Chronic Disease Management including Care Plans & Health Assessments
- Taxi-licence and pre-employment medicals
- Immunisations & Vaccinations
- Wound care/dressings
- Assisting doctors with minor surgical procedures
- Daily co-ordination of the treatment room, stock control and medical equipment maintenance
- Implementing and practicing infection control
- Identifying & contributing to the development of our patient educational needs.
- Current unrestricted Nurses Registration with AHPRA
- Unrestricted ability to work in Australia
- Current CPR certification
- Experience in General Practice as Practice Nurse or a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Caring & collaborative approach to patient care
- Proven multi-tasking, problem solving and time management skills.
- Be a key member of the team contributing to the efficiency of the Practice.
If you have the skills and are passionate about Nursing then APPLY NOW!
Job Opportunities for GP
Due to ongoing growth, ProHealth is seeking General Practitioners to join their organisation and provide comprehensive primary health care services to their clients.
ProHealth offers a family friendly, supportive workplace with strong community ties.
You will be able to choose between full or part time hours as well as in or out of hours, giving you the ability to fit your work around your lifestyle.
- Privately Owned
- AGPAL Accredited
- Family medicine is the primary approach adopted by the clinic.
- You will be joining experienced management and well supported by administration and nursing staff.
- Paying great rates for unrestricted VR GPs
- Flexible Agreements with no fixed term
- Excellent earning potential with mixed billing centres
- Large, modern integrated facilitates with allied services on site
- Full-time nursing support
- Experienced practice managers
- A GP focused group run by a GP